Andrew Rulnick

Andrew Rulnick

"I'm Andrew Rulnick, the Founder and CEO of DESIGNA. I worked four years for Go Daddy then two and a half years at TeleTech for Google! I've consulted for other companies like Reach Local, Gannett and have over ten years of SEO/SEM, AdWords, and Analytics experience. My education and experiences are in business, marketing, and management so I decided to create DESIGNA. A company geared towards solving all your SEO / SEM, analytics and design service challenges. We deal in the management of all the services and products needed to produce a successful marketing campaign(s) that consistently produces top dollar returns on ad spend. Nobody does it better than DESIGNA, many have tried only to realize they aren't prepared to service the middle market, your growing business! You want to expand with highly effective, targeted digital advertising or search engine and optimization? You've come to the right place! We're the best at advertising your business to make it grow, in the world. We've been a Google Partner since 2013. You can't beat you prices, products, or service, period!I work on all of our customers projects personally, I'm very responsive and you're welcome to call me with questions or to enquire about our services. Many of my peers and colleagues recognize me as an expert in SEO and Analytics, I just love working with Google products! It's honestly been a pleasure watching the industry grow and evolve as it has over the last decade. Find me on Google+ or follow me on twitter. Hope to hear from you soon!"

10 TIPS FOR SEO IN 2014 #5 – Build #SocialMedia Following

Share on facebook
Facebook
Share on google
Google+
Share on twitter
Twitter
Share on linkedin
LinkedIn

This is going to be the recurring theme in 2014 –  “personalized search” is influenced by the people you and other people in your circles follow.  Building a genuine social media following online isn’t easy, I find that content typically has to be 10% about your company, product or services and the remaining 90% to be unrelated. Remember that most people on social media are there to connect with friends and for entertainment, so if you think shoving advertisements in their face will build your following then you’re fighting a losing battle.

If you’re trying to take more than you give, you’re going to fail.  If you also don’t follow our other tips pertaining to social media, engagement and content then you’re wasting your time because people wont be able to identify value in your content very easily.  It’s less likely they will want to follow you, share your content or any engagement that would be an indication or signal of value to the major search engines.  Bing is personalizing search using facebook following and Google personalized search results using twitter and Google+ as far as I can tell.  When your follower(s) search content closely related to a topic you have posted about, it’s very likely they are going to see the content you’ve posted related to their search on the first page of Google search results.

To build a following you can purchase paid marketing, use organic methods of engagement, thank people for sharing content and typically I find the most effective method is to ask!  If you aren’t asking prominent people online to follow you, then guess what?  They probably wont!  It is not about following 1,000 people and hoping that 1 in every 3 people you follow, follows back.  It’s about meaningful conversation, real connection and building personal relationship.  That’s how you build an effective following using social media!

More to explorer

Search Engine Optimization (SEO)

#1 in SEO Services Schedule a free consultation START NOW Search engine optimization (SEO) used to be a mystery. At DESIGNA we

Target ROAS bidding for improved marketing automation

Marketing Automation in 2016

We’re there. It’s been over three years in concept, research and development. Business technology and marketing automation are changing a lot. We now

PageSpeed Insights Analysis and Test Results

PageSpeed Matters

Welcome to my next entry on the basics of SEO. These are the industry inside tips and tricks that will take your

Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.